Friday, August 04, 2006

Trip Photos

Ok, here goes...in order that they were taken:T and I standing on top of the Dee Wright Observatory at McKenzie Pass. Self-taken. Day 1. We'd been on the road about an hour and a half.


The tent, and T still asleep, at the start of Day 2. Mountain Home, ID.

We missed Old Faithful by about 10 minutes and didn't feel like sitting around for 90 for it to go again, so here is a photo to "prove" I was there. Good souvenirs. Pint glasses.

Pulled over to the side of the road as we were driving out of Yellowstone National Park. Mostly because I think 8391 feet of elevation is the highest I've been and my feet still on the ground.

Me at Mt. Rushmore. Very cool place. I was like a kid on Christmas morning and I'm not sure why. If you have never been, and you get the chance go. Only wish we could have made it to Devil's Tower, but we were a bit behind schedule.

Morning of Day 5. KOA in Jackson, MN. The people next to us were from Detroit.

More to come.

No comments: