Monday, August 28, 2006

The Running Plan That Isn't

Seem to remember a post last week about my training for the half-marathon (HM) and how it was going. Well this past week went even worse.

Tuesday and Wednesday were ok, but Thursday was too tired from getting home later than expected (overtime soccer game) so I pushed it back to Friday. Friday didn't feel like getting up. Friday night drank too many Twilight Ales. Saturday went to a party with T thrown by the department head. Too many Blue Moon Ales (Holy Crap! Just found out it's made by Coors! Good beer though, for mass produced). No long run on Sunday.

Classes started for T today, so I've got to get in the habit of getting up with her and getting my run done before I go to work. That and the habit of being in bed before 11:30 or so.

No comments: