Sunday, November 16, 2008

Long Day

The desire to run has resurfaced.

I finally completed all of my scheduled runs for the week, after many, many, many weeks of trying. I only ran 20 miles this week, but every one of those 20 miles felt good.

I ran today with T...and no matter what the pace may be when we run together, I love running with her. It gives us the chance to talk...or not talk and just be...together.

My mood has improved (even T commented on that today while we were running) and I'm finally starting to feel like myself again after Chicago. It's only taken a month.

4 comments:

solarpowered said...

What an uplifting post! Yay for good running!!!

Stephen said...

Great to hear that. I'm hoping to report a similar return to running soon.

Maria said...

Yay Parkers!!!!

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Awesome! Glad to hear the running has felt good. That is so great that you and Tanya enjoy running together. Fun stuff!