Sunday, February 18, 2007

Beaten into submission

Following the comment from Mr. Cramer, I just got out and ran today. The sun was out - a nice change from the last 2 weeks or so - and I managed a nice 7.25 miles on a windy day. The run surprisingly felt good! Purchased a pair of insoles (www.yoursole.com) yesterday and wore them for the first time today - what a difference in my sore right calf/leg. Had planned on at least 10 (trying to get the miles up...it's been since Jan 7 that I've had a run in double digits) but the wind finally wore me down and I turned towards home early. Overall, probably the best run I've had in about a month!

I'm going to try to do something new here, a weekly recap of my runs/training:
4 out of 6 scheduled runs
17 miles out of a scheduled 42 (told you I was behind in my training!) at an average pace of 11:11 (if my math-fu is correct)

No comments: