Saturday, October 22, 2011

Q & A

Splint Day: 4 Recovery Day: 4

This might be bordering on TMI, but I managed to make it upstairs for a bath today.  Major boost to the mood.

Sage was wondering what my return-to-running program looked like, so here it is:

We've used this protocol the last year or so with some of our student athletes with great success so this is what I'm planning on utilizing for myself.  If everything goes well I should start the walk/jog portion on January 9, 2012.  No, I don't have any grand goals for that first half marathon back.  I'm still researching what exactly my training program will look like - I'll consider it "training" once I'm back to running 30 consecutive minutes - and that will be a post on here much later.  Plenty of time to figure that out.

The other goal for the day?  To increase the time between percocets.

No comments: