Monday, October 26, 2009

Week #3 Update

Did so-so this last week. Logged 58% of my miles (didn't run Saturday or Sunday - work and not feeling 100%) so that's a big thumbs down, however I did a much better job of doing my core/general strength stuff so I'll give myself a thumbs up on that part.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend and the end of Daylight Savings, finally. It's not the easiest thing to get my runs in the morning when it's not safe enough (read light enough) to run until well past 8:00. I know, I know, I could get a reflective vest, and I have a headlamp, but still too much traffic (in my opinion) to risk it and I'm not ready to log that many of my miles on the TM just yet.

Just need to beat back this "off" feeling and I'll be okay. I mean I'm only 4.3 miles off pace to reach my year mileage goal.

No comments: