Sunday, October 04, 2009

A Plan Is In Place

So, while I was watching the Bengals try and lose to the Browns today (thank god they finally made a field goal as the overtime was ending :rolleyes:) I mapped out the weeks until I need to be on an official training plan for a spring race - I have a couple of options I'm exploring and not sure which one will win out, hell maybe I'll run both who knows! - and created a base building schedule (or a return to regular running for KP schedule) for the next 11 weeks. Incorporated some principles from Dr. Daniels and Hudson:



Even put together a core/general strength plan, but only planned that out for the next 3 weeks (21 day training cycle, will write out the progression for the next 3 week cycle when I see how well I complete this one)!

Keeping my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

solarpowered said...

I'm going to take a closer look at your plan when I can at home later, but I just wanted to say how excited I am that you have a focus and a plan in place. Woot!

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Looks great! I tried the hill sprints at the beginning of my TCM training and I really liked them. Quick, don't take a lot out of you, but seem to really be good for you. Problem was I didn't write them down on paper into the schedule, so I forgot to do them after about 3 or 4 weeks. I'm definitely going to write them down next time!

Glad to see you back to blogging too!