Sunday, January 27, 2008

Motivation

Three weeks in and I'm just now posting this today. I'd intended to post this back when I started but life got in the way - speaking of life, still in a holding pattern on the house, appraisal was last week, new furnace is being installed tomorrow, and we're hoping that we might be able to close on Thursday.

Whenever I need a little bit of a kick in the ass to get my run in all I need to do is just look up above the computer:

It keeps me on track, and this past week I needed it. Only logged 14 miles thanks to a mishap at work (I'll spare you all the details) that prevented me from running for a few days. All better now so I'm hoping for a better week this week.

Phase I, Week #4, Jan 28-Feb 3
Monday - 5 miles
Tuesday - 6 miles
Wednesday - OFF
Thursday - 5 miles
Friday - 5 miles
Saturday - 10 miles
Sunday - 6 miles
Total: 37

Still basebuilding, but this week I am supposed to add in some strides at the end of 2-3 runs. The weather is supposed to be a bit better this week and I'm hoping I might be able to get outside at least once or twice this week.

No comments: