Monday, April 02, 2007

First Quarter Review

Now that March is officially over, thought I would take the time to see how my running is shaping up compared to list time last year (no injuries, setbacks, etc).

Month

# of Runs 2006

# of Runs 2007

2006 Mileage

2007 Mileage

Jan

11

16

45

83

Feb

10

15

38

68

March

14

15

55

62

Total

138

213

So, there it is…despite all the issues that I’ve dealt with these last 8-10 weeks I have:

1) Been out on the road more times that last year

2) Run more miles

According to my cool log/spreadsheet as of today I am 37.4 miles behind in my goal of running 1000 miles for the year, but when I look at the comparison above, I’m ok with that! Lot of days left in 2007.

Oh, 33 days, 20 hours left until the Flying Pig HM.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is literally amazing how hard data can contradict our feelings and impressions. Thanks for sharing this in this form, becasue it makes a person think that it (whatever it is) might not be as bad as it seems.

BTW, Trevor is very cool indeed.

--Erin

Anonymous said...

Hey...the clustrmap thing at the bottom is cool, but ther's no cluster for me, and I visit all the g%%@#m time! Is there some instruction manual that I'm missing?

--Erin