Saturday, April 14, 2007

100,000 and counting

Miles that is. Not me running, but on my Saturn. The odometer rolled over that number some time last week, however I wasn't able to witness it as T had it that day (due to the possibility of a baseball game - yet another lovely feature of my job, the baseball field is about 10-15 minutes away from campus and the city who owns it has wisely not turned the water on at the field, so everything must be taken from campus to the field. So on game days I have to switch cars with T and drive the Explorer).

That's 100,000 after almost 10 years, one cross country move, and 500 miles per week commuting that first year in Oregon...not a bad deal when you factor in that I've put about $800 total in upkeep beyond oil changes.

Training for the Pig is going quite well...I'm back to logging consistent miles here the last few weeks and starting to feel like I'm making progress.

Have a great weekend people...the sun might actually be out here in Michigan today.

No comments: