Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Things

This post may seem random, but here goes:

Busy week this week - due to the winter weather in April we have a backlog of outdoor athletic events to muddle our way through this week: Baseball home games today (regularly scheduled), Thursday (make-up), Saturday (make-up), and Sunday (regularly scheduled)...all double headers so that 10 games (they play on the road Wed)in the next 6 days. Track decided to host a meet Wednesday night since they haven't been able to compete (they don't like to run in the cool/cold - good thing they don't compete in Oregon). So it is a fun week for me.

State of mind - mine hasn't been the best the last few days...I fear a crossroads approaching that might effect things, (Before anyone jumps to conclusions T and I are great...more professional related that I refuse to discuss on here because I don't know who might be reading this) and I'm afraid that it is effecting my mood/demeanor/outlook a bit much. Which is why I'm glad I made it out for my run this morning...helped me clear things out a bit.

18 days, 21 hours until the Pig...am I ready? Not sure, but I am looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Keep the runs up Kev - it's total therapy for anything and everything that ails.