Friday, March 09, 2007

Return from Vacation!

Back from the windy city...had an excellent time. The full trip report will take a few days, but I promise to have it up by Sunday.

Just back in from a run...a pain-free run! Didn't feel the leg at all over the 5 miles. I'm still really, really, really, really far behind in my training but today was a good day. Need to remember my running mantra "Just follow the schedule for today." It's from a friend on Cool Runnings (see the link to the right and find the 30's thread in the newbie discussion thread).
Stats on today's run:
5.10 miles 55:44 10:56 pace 159 avg HR

Not great, but not horrible considering the amount of down-time I've had!

Also, keep fingers crossed as I have officially applied for a new job - hope to know something in the next month or so...

No comments: