Friday, March 16, 2007

Jitters

Early morning at work, so I'm home this afternoon...too bad I had to drop the car of to have the rear shocks/struts replaced.

Good week of running so far...did 11 miles Sunday (ok, that was technically last week since I go Monday to Sunday for my "running week" but still!) then 5 Tuesday and 6 Thursday. I'm only running every other day for awhile to see how my improving leg problem holds up...so far so good.

Running in a 5K tomorrow, the Spectrum Health Irish Jig. Yup, there will be green everywhere. There is a prize of $100 for the best dressed leprechaun! Not going for the prize, but I will be wearing green. There should be pics posted tomorrow after the race.

Keep your fingers crossed that things will go well tomorrow, and then I've got 10-12 on the schedule for Sunday.

No comments: