Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Okay....

Just finished 3 miles on the treadmill this morning and the amazing thing is that it didn't suck and I didn't feel like I was going to die.  Slowed the speed down and watched part of "Spirit of The Marathon" for inspiration and the amazing thing?  I ran those 3 miles continuously, which hasn't happened on the treadmill for me in a long time.

A word about my last post:
I was only lamenting the number of miles I ran in November because that was the fewest miles in a month I've had since July 2006 when we moved across the country and I couldn't run for two weeks, and because the only limiting factor last month was the lack of motivation, not injury.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I posted this on KR too but check out this month's RT, McMillan's column. Some good looking TM workouts there!

Stephen said...

Well, I have had no excuse other than family needs and lack of motivation, but I keep reading these darn running blogs to try and get my motivation back, so keep on running and blogging. I'll make it back eventually. I do NOT want to join the "Used to run" club.