Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Quick Update

Due to a persistent pain in my right leg/calf I took the last 8 days off running. Well I tried to go for a run last Thursday morning but I almost fell four times in the first half mile due to the ice under the snow so I turned around and walked home. It didn't count.

So I went for a run today...leg felt great, except for the fact that I was running in about 3-4 inches of snow. Come on people! Shovel your walks! Felt like I was running in sand. At least I got my run in though.

Not sure if I'll be inside or outside tomorrow due to the fact that the high for Thursday is supposed to be 17. The overnight low is 16. Big temperature swing huh!

Non-Running Related:
As mentioned in my last two posts, my new toy/gadget arrived and is working perfectly so far. It is very cool. Cramer, you can check it out in LA this summer.

News: I will be applying for a new job in the near future - as soon as it is advertised. Keep your fingers crossed for me, as it would be a major step up for me and at least from the outside it looks like a pretty good position. One that I could actually be in for more than 2-3 years.

No comments: