Saturday, January 13, 2007

New Gadget

Completely non-running related post today. After much deliberation I have upgraded my Pocket PC to this.

T and I both have the first Pocket PC that Dell put out in the fall of 2002 and up to this point it has been doing everything I needed it to do.

Then I started working at my current place of employment...while they use Microsoft Office for Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and some other applications they DO NOT use Outlook or Outlook Express for email/calendar/tasks/etc. So I have not been able to synch my Pocket PC with my calendar at work and as a result I have been having trouble keeping up with some things. While the Pocket PC I have now has been functioning great it is a bit too large to truly fit in your pocket, and there have been some limitations for some of the things I've been trying to do lately.

So until I'm able to convince my employer (HA HA HA) to buy me a laptop or tablet pc I'm going with this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if you have ever considered the combination cell phone / PDA. I have been thinking about it, but am a bit worried that then i have two things that could potentially break on one device, rendering the one device JUNK.

Your thoughts?

--Erin