Monday, November 14, 2011

Target Set

Cast day 12 (16 remaining)

June 23, 2012 has been selected as the official return to racing for me.

Seattle, WA, for that version of the Rock 'N Roll race series.  We were already planning on being out there for a visit and thought why not...the timing works perfectly with the surgery/recovery.  Who knows some of the other KR 30s gang might show up as well.

You're probably asking why the hurry to officially register?  There was a $20 discount for registering on 11/11/11 so I took advantage.  Glad I did - even with the discount it was $91.xx!  Probably the max I've paid for a HM by about $7-10.

It's on the calendar all official and everything.  It gives me something to work towards.

Just over two weeks left until the infernal cast comes off.  I think I can make it.  I think I can make it.  I think I can make it.

No comments: