Saturday, January 01, 2011

Clean Slate

Four years and a few months.  A couple hundred posts.  Time for some changes.

You'll notice the name change as it reflects a change in mindset.  I'm not sure Michigan will ever truly feel like "home" but it is turning out to be one of the longer resting spots in this life's journey.  No, I'm not changing the picture (I just love The Sisters) so don't even ask.

I briefly contemplated not blogging anymore...but then things happen and my brain starts working a bit more and I want to get some things out of the old headspace (gotta make room for new stuff!) and this is the perfect place for those.

I've taken some steps to be a bit more organized.  I recently created one of these.  Not as a planner, or a journal/diary, but more as a place to jot down those things in my brain and to help organize them before some of them end up here.

I'm also going to try and expand some of the topics that show up on here - not that I've been imposing restrictions but there have been some areas of this life that I'm sorta passionate about that haven't made it on here.  Yet.

This year.

Because 2011 is here and as that calendar page turns over to January everyone gets a clean slate, a blank page to fill in the goals for the upcoming 365 days.

This is one way that I'm trying to start fresh with my own clean slate.  A new look, some new things but the same old KP.

Happy New Year.

1 comment:

solarpowered said...

Oh, man do I understand the beauty of a clean slate. I felt a bit of weight lift off my shoulders at 12:01am on January 1.

Here's to a great year, Kev!