Thursday, September 18, 2008

Almost Afraid To Say It...

A wonderful morning for a run today.  Low 50s when I started and the sun just peeking over the horizon.  Ran the hilliest route I have - South from the house, turn East into downtown...all the way through downtown, past work, turn north until I hit Leonard St. and then due west until I get back to the house.  10 miles total.


Some big uphills, some big downhills.  Managed that 10 miles in 1:41:14 (10:07 pace and a 142 average HR) which is a damn good time/effort considering everything I've been dealing with here lately.

That's three great runs this week.  Almost afraid to talk about because I don't want to jinx myself.

3 comments:

solarpowered said...

No jinx! Good running, Kp!

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Excellent! Things are coming along nicely for Chicago afterall.

Maria said...

Yay, yay, yay!!! Keep it going into the weekend!!!