Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Christmas? In October?

I have the greatest wife ever...she doesn't freak out at things like "T, I'm going for a run. Be back in 2 hours." or "You want to go for a hike on the coast this weekend? It's supposed to be 40 F and raining." or "We're not going to get a better deal, so should I go ahead and order the TV?"

That's right. The 37" TV was ordered today. It is currently "processing" and should ship in 24 to 48 hours. Went with the 3-day shipping option, so I'm hoping that it will arrive on Wednesday, around the same time as the bedroom furniture.

Now just have to 1) find a stand for it to go on 2) Call Comcast (once I know when it might be here) to have them hook us up with the HD package and the DVR to go with our digital cable (don't get me started...I know DirecTV would be cheaper, but we aren't allowed to have it here at the apartment. When we buy a house.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't you just hang that sucker on the wall?

KP said...

Not in an apartment.