Monday, August 30, 2010

One Week Down...

Not the best week of running.  That's what happens when it's the first week of classes, administrative stuff out the wazoo, and two games on back to back days your schedule gets full and some things take precedence like sleep.

But, I still managed 37 miles (okay, 36.9).  However, 20 of those were on Sunday.  I know, I know, not the smartest plan.  You do what you have to do.

I did have some success this week though.  Not sure if it's the absence of alcohol or the combination of that and a 4 hour run yesterday but the number on the scale was a pleasant surprise this morning.  179.  It's been a good two years since I've seen something like that.  Now if I can just keep it there.

2 comments:

Mindi said...

Congrats! I swear the weight thing is half the battle. Keep it up!

solarpowered said...

Yay! for that kind person letting you in the middle lane so you could get things back on a better track. Good stuff this week!