Wednesday, August 11, 2010

And It Begins Again

It's that time of year again.  August.  The return of college (and high school) athletics.  Why they call it "Fall Camp" is beyond me...last time I checked (about 10 seconds ago) fall doesn't start until Sept 22, 2010.  But I digress.

What began June 1 with high hopes and grand expectations of accomplishing many, many different things (both personal and professional) and segued into accomplishing a few select things (mostly personal...sorry employer!) and a lot of not doing anything but traveling.  But it was a very good eight weeks!

So I've been back to work for 11 days now, and the kick in the shorts comes tomorrow when soccer practices start.  A week and a half later classes start.

I'll do my best to update in that time, but don't be surprised if things are a bit quieter than usual around these parts.

No comments: