Sunday, December 27, 2009

That's A Wrap

Second week of my spring race training schedule in the books. I didn't do as well this week as I did the first, but then I was derailed a bit by the winter storm that hit the 24th into the 25th. Even I'm not crazy enough to run when there is between .1-.2" of ice on the ground, plus it's been snowing constantly since about 7 pm yesterday so the majority of my miles were inside.

Still managed to hit 27 miles for the week, and more importantly I hit my goal mileage for 2009 this week. So I've got that going for me.

One week left in 2009, here's hoping it will be a good one!

2 comments:

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Yep, the stormy weather makes it difficult. Nice job hitting your mileage anyway!

Maria said...

Way to push through and hit that goal!