Monday, June 29, 2009

Yet Again

I am officially back in training. I think I've finally gotten all that ailed me under control as I've been logging miles pretty damn consistently in June (in fact this month has been my best month running in the last year - more on that in a post in a few days).

So, what is it I'm training for? The Grand Rapids Half Marathon, Oct 18. I've had great success with this race in the past, and it can't be beat sleeping in your own bed the night before a race. Word has it they are changing the course this year as well, so I'm pretty excited. Plus it fits nicely into the work schedule and the grand running plan (also more on that in a few days).

This time around I'm following this plan from Brad Hudson's book:



I've got my fingers crossed that this summer is going to be a good one as far as running and everything else goes.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Level 2 is definitely the way to go! Level 1 even with some bumps in mileage is KILLING ME. I may need to switch over to 2 myself