Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Addition

On Friday, June 5, 2009, I bid farewell to a constant in my life. I mentioned here that I gave my Saturn to my niece as a graduation gift and with that gift I gave her the only car I've ever owned - bought it right after I finished grad school and it's been with me the last 12 years. Those 12 years included a cross country move (me, Tonya, our cat, and enough stuff to make it a few months) that provided good memories and some really good stories. It had license plates from Tennessee, Oregon, and Michigan and now it's probably in the hands of it's last driver - I'm thinking she'll get at least 5-6 more good years out of it.

So that left us with the dilemma of what to replace it with....'cause as much as we'd like to, us being a one car family isn't quite as easy as it sounds on paper.

Drum roll please.....here it is:


yep, a 2009 Ford Escape, so I guess that officially makes us a Ford family considering we already have the Explorer.

No comments: