Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Uh, I May Have a Problem

I've been told I'm not allowed to criticize/poke fun at/mention T ever having a lot shoes anymore.

Why?  Because of this photo...
These are my current running shoes.
From the left I have:
Nike Air Pegasus 25 - 447 miles (purchased July 2008)
Nike LunarTrainer - 374 miles (purchased July 2008)
Nike LunarTrainer - 106 miles (purchased Feb 2009)
Nike Air Pegasus 25 - 5 miles (purchased April 2009)

Not pictured are all of the dead running shoes that in the garage for cutting the grass, etc.

Like I said, I may have a problem.

2 comments:

solarpowered said...

Yeah, no poking fun.

But, um, we ladies probably still have you beat. ;)

JNH said...

Um... I have dress shoes out the rear, AND about 7 pair of running shoes sitting around. I must be someone's nightmare. :)