Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Hay's In The Barn

Big day coming up on Sunday.  Running marathon #3.  Of the three that I've trained for, this one is by far the one that I feel the most under-prepared for going in to it.  But, like the title of this post says, not much I can do about that now.  Just gotta learn from this experience and hope I don't do damage to myself along the way.

The problems this time around have been varied:  lack of motivation, poor weather conditions to run in, lingering, nagging injuries (that I think I finally have beaten into submission), an inability to stop shoveling food into my gob, and work stress just to mention a few.

No matter what though Sunday will be a learning experience.  I just hope it doesn't hurt too much while it is imparting that knowledge to me.

4 comments:

Runnin-From-The-Law said...

Good luck! Have a great time. Can't wait to hear details.

EC said...

Run like the wind, bullseye!

--erin

JNH said...

Best of Luck this weekend!! Can't wait to see how things go for you!! I'm headed for a redo of the Indy Mini next weekend. :)

Maria said...

Good luck Kev!!!