Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Morning

I'm happy to report that I was able to watch the sun peek over the rooftops of the houses on my run this morning. That means that I was out the door on my run around 8:00-8:15 this morning. I've always enjoyed running in the morning. It's too easy for me to come up with excuses to not run at the end of my day, so my goal this week is to get all of my runs done before I have to be at work.

So one day down.

Now, keep in mind that today I don't have to be at work until noon, so getting up and being out there at 8 is pretty good. Not as early as Maria, but still an accomplishment.

3 comments:

Maria said...

WOOT! Way to make it happen.

sneakersister said...

Way to go KP! Sunrise is my favorite time of the day.

solarpowered said...

When I run in the morning, the sun isn't even up when I'm done. It comes up as I'm driving to work :(

Way to get out there!!!