Monday, March 24, 2008

Listening

As you can probably tell from previous posts (mentioned being out of my routine) plus the running log/stats over on the right, I've been in a funk lately.

The month of March has been a bit overwhelming - moving, unpacking, the state of flux my life is in due to the weather and spring sports, etc - well, it all sort of came to a head on Friday.

Just felt off, like I couldn't accomplish anything, struggled to find the energy to care about not accomplishing anything.

Then I did something important.

You see, I am lucky to have people in my life that care about me. I heard the same advice from a few of them: start small, make a to-do-list of things I could accomplish that would put me back on the right path.

Turns out these are intelligent people. I just had to be smart enough listen to 'em.

You know who you are. Thanks.

No comments: