Sunday, September 24, 2006

All In All A Good Day

Just your typical Sunday, I guess.

Breakfast at
Cracker Barrel...mmmmmm Hash Brown Casserole.

Decent white chocolate mocha at
Beaner's Coffee.

Shopping at the mall. T needs some pants to round out her new professional/teaching wardrobe. I picked up a
50 Hikes in Michigan book. Been itching to hike since we got here.

Home Depot for some things to finish our table and chairs - pictures will be posted when the project is completed. Hopefully by next weekend.

Other errands. Did you know, evidently you can't buy just a VCR anymore. All we could find were DVD/VCR combos. I know, I know. Need to get TiVo. Thinking about it.

10 mile long run. That's right, I said 10 miles (10.38 according to the Garmin). Gonna sleep well tonight.

Only downside: the last two weeks, the Bengals games have been carried by the local Grand Rapids CBS station (vs Chiefs and vs Browns), so I completely expecting to see the Bengals vs Steelers game today. Nope. The CBS station here didn't carry a game due to the sucky Lions being on the local Fox station. ARRRRRGH. Maybe next week's game (vs the Patriots) will be on. Gonna keep my fingers crossed.

People that are reading my blog: do me a favor and leave me a comment to this one so I can actually see how many (and who) is reading this besides Erin. And Erin, don't be afraid to let people know this is here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Commenting. The question is, who do you want to read your blog? I'm a big fan. Hoping for an autographed card or a game-used jersey swatch someday. I'll be happy to spread the word about the only guy I know in Michigan (T being the only girl), except that I used to have a roommate in college who was from Grand Rapids (but he honestly might be dead or in rehab).

Oh, so how long does the alarm clock start working its magic before you actually notice that you are awake?

Anonymous said...

Need to get me some hash brown casserole... yummmmm good.