Monday, July 31, 2006

Heat Wave

Now, I realize it's been four years since my time in TN and AL, but my God I'm not acclimatized to the heat and humidity here. Went for a 3 mile run this morning and felt like I was drinking the air. It was 80 deg and 82% humidity at 8 am! It was over 100 on our thermometer on the deck this afternoon. At least here we don't have to seek out AC when it gets hot. About the only advantage of Michigan over Oregon I can think of at this moment (more on that later). Not sure I can drag my sorry behind out of bed earlier. I know, I know...plenty of fluids and ease into it. Yeah, Yeah.

Start the new job tomorrow.

Still working on the photos of the trip. T posted more today, see her blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting. this is fun to read. I checked out your school. Looks nice. No football too!