Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Apologies

I need to go on the record with an apology.

I haven't been able to update this as frequent as of late due to circumstances beyond my control. My family is dealing with some end of life issues right now, and while I will at some point talk about all the stuff bouncing around my head right now because of that I'm unsure of how to do so without airing familial dirty laundry and violating privacy.

Right now it's hard to put things into words, so I'm going to refrain for the time being.

I'm still alive and kicking and trying to get ready for my two goal races this spring, and I'm updating the reading list over there on the right just so all 4 of you don't think I've fallen into a giant hole and can't get out.

I promise there will be an update this weekend - excellent chance there will be great news to share after a 5k on Saturday.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Continuing to send good thoughts and energy your way!

Just picked up Racing Weight and a couple other books last week... let's compare notes!

EC said...

still with ya.