Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We Interrupt Regularly Scheduled Programming

I know the next update on here was supposed to be about the glorious vacation we had in WA and OR but I wanted to get this out there instead.

Anyone who reads this blog that is a runner (I know at least maybe 5 that check in regularly, but there might be more that I don't know about) you must stop what you are doing and either proceed to your local bookstore (the best option), the closest Barnes & Noble, or click on Amazon and get the following book:


It will make you think about running in ways you've never imagined. It's sparked the desire to see if I can change things in my own running form and those changes have so far been weird feeling, but very fruitful.

Read it. Please.

I promise a vacation update by the end of the week.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Nutz, I stopped by Borders to pick it up before my trip and they were out. Gotta find another book store between me and JFK

solarpowered said...

I'm looking forward to reading this as!

And I can't wait to read about your trip, too :)