Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Announcement

Attention Everyone:

It has been brought to my attention by more than one person that I have been neglecting this blog. One person went so far to ask me if I'd abandoned it. Sheesh. You get a bit busy and find you are having trouble putting thoughts together and they think you've given up!? Just kidding.

I sort of fell off posting here after the HM in October and seemed to lose my motivation for running, as you probably noticed from the lack of runs being listed on the right over there. I can say that I've managed to find my running-mojo again! Today was the 6th day in a row that I've run and I've logged 15.5 miles this week (starting Monday)...and that is good considering what I have in store for myself.

You're probably asking yourself "What the hell is he talking about?" I've signed up to run the HM in Madison, WI on Memorial Day weekend, but that's not my goal race for 2008...no, that would be a different race that has to do with the counter over there. In less than a month registration will open for Grandma's Marathon in Duluth, MN, and after that point I'll be locked into making my marathon debut (or be out the $$ for the registration) on June 21.

So I need to get my ass out there and run so I'll be prepared.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I won't lie to you...I wondered how a guy in PA school could find the time to read a blog, when the guy writing the blog wasn't able to keep up with that end of the deal.

Truth be told, I worked harder as an ATC so I decided to cut you some slack. i will say, however, that after 20 minutes of trying to figure out what running race that countdown was for after you first posted it, and being unsuccessful, i just decided to play the waiting game.

So, glad to hear from you again. I have been rowing on the erg in an effort to leave the couch potato life behind. And you are a part of that decision, my friend.

Merry Christmas to you and T.

--erin