Monday, April 25, 2011

Good Start

Monday if my start to the week, and this week is off to a pretty good start.

A) Since I work at a catholic affiliated institute of higher learning today is an day off.  Now I'm going in for about an hour at 3 p.m., but that really doesn't count.

2) Despite being knocked for a loop by the sinister spring cold yesterday I got out there this morning and made up my long run.  12 miles total with two 4x5 minute tempo paced portions thrown in.  I wasn't able to hold the pace and my heart rate was over 190 on the last so I pulled the plug at that point.  Still a pretty damn good run especially when you factor in the sudafed (the real stuff, that PE shit is for losers) I'm taking so I can breathe.

III) It's the next to last full week of spring sports.

1 comment:

solarpowered said...

That sounds like 3 good things!

And I agree -- I use the real sudafed stuff, too.