Monday, February 25, 2008

Playing Catch-up

Sorry folks about not updating more frequently, but life seems to think my schedule is something to toy with these days. Between trying to get the house ready to move in - made significant progress with the painting this weekend and hopefully, hopefully some of the new flooring will be put in at the end of this week, trying to train for a marathon (more on that front later), and T's attempt at becoming a stunt driver I've been run ragged.

Yes, T is okay, but she did hit some ice and roll the Explorer. She couldn't have been going too fast though since there wasn't much damage to it. Biggest thing was the engine getting screwed up because the car was upside down. It was fun getting the voicemail from the 911 people.

I think I might actually be crazy. You can see the countdown over there on the right counting down the days, hours, minutes until Grandma's Marathon. Well, Friday after I nailed down some schedule stuff for the fall I registered for the Chicago Marathon as well. That's right. I registered for my second 26.2 mile event before I complete the first, hence the crazy part.

Gotta run. More later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear T is OK. and...if you have to run one, you might as well run them all. Good luck to you.

--erin

Antoinette said...

Chicago is an awesome marathon. You will have a blast, no worries. :)